We can make this a better country with UKIP. I run a science fiction bookshop in Glasgow (which partly explains my enthusiasm for human progress). Married to Hazel. Living in Woodlands. My father was Eastwood candidate for the Liberals. I spoke at LibDem conference in support of nuclear power, against illegal wars, for economic freedom and was the only person to speak directly against introducing the smoking ban. I was expelled, charged with economic liberalism. In 2007 I stood as the 9% Growth Party for economic freedom and cheap (nuclear) electricity. I am still proud of that manifesto - if vfollowed we would not have rising electricity bills and would be 80% better off with 7 years of 9% growth.
- UKIP is the only party opposed to Scotland having the most expensive "Climate Change Act" in the world; only party that wants us out of the EU - only part of the world economy still in recession - the rest is growing at an average of nearly 6% a year; only party opposed to effectively unlimited immigration; committed to growing our economy by the only way it can be done Economic Freedom + Cheap Energy; we offer referenda as a basic citizen right, as Switzerland and California do. --- Neil Craig

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Ideas The Other Parties Will Never Adopt

   When I stood 8 years ago for/as the 9% Growth Party I put forward a number of policies. All of them remain undone, though obviously all the other parties have known of them since. So I'll repeat some of them on occasion, particularly Glasgow ones. If you approve of them the one thing we can say for certain is they won't get done by any other party (admittedly if you think they are bad ideas the same applies):

  First one was giving the Red Road flats to their occupants as an alternative to demolition. Ah well, to late now.

2nd - Paint a line along the pavement between Glasgow Central & Queen St stations with the distance in metres written so that strangers know the way.

This seemed then and seems now to be a simple cost free way of making life a little easier for tourists (though I admit I originally suggested the line be orange because that is high visibility :-)  )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment